Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Day in Las Palmas


Hostal Time: El Warung

One of my favorite hostal's so far








Kitchen


Breakfast Table


Room


Lockers


Bathroom


Living Room, Common Area



Breakfast Time

Staff was amazing and very helpful, laid back and it was in a great location, I would highly recommend
this Hostal to who ever is traveling to Las Palmas, they also have another hostal in the mountains or caves I believe which would be very pretty I'm sure.

From the day that I got there until the day that I left everyone was very nice and very helpful





Leaving the Island








Before I left obvi: haha



Train Station at Santa Catalina



Peer/Dock











Round abouts are all over europe on big streets and they are sooo helpful when you are driving because if you missed a sign or if you are not sure about something you can just go back around until you know where you are going








lunch on the beach



saaand


skyyy




Byyyyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment