Sunday, September 9, 2012

PLAZA DE ALFALFA


We found a new home, we can't get to school but we can get to this street. 
It is always lively, with tons of people, of every age, that just go and hang out on
the street and chill. Anyone will go up to you get your name, 
start conversation and just be interested in your story.
This was by far the best experience I have had in communication.
You talk to so many people that it really becomes the best kind of class room,
in the five days that I have been here, this has been the best practice I have
gotten with my spanish, intercambios are the best way to 
practice the language, you speak spanish and they speak english, 
you end up meeting a lot of interesting people 
and improving your language, seriously, in three hours I felt like
I suddenly got fluent and totally comfortable in my spanish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment